Parade Entry Form
Parade Entries for Australia Day
The Australia Day Parade sees thousands of South Australians line the streets with their Australian flags to watch and cheer the hundreds of Parade entries showcasing their community pride. Community organisations representing countries and cultures all over the world don their traditional costumes and colours in a display of South Australia’s great multiculturalism. Registrations for the Australia Day Parade are now open. We are hoping to make the Parade bigger, brighter and even more fun!
- This Registration Form must be received by the ADCSA by Friday, 22nd November 2018.
- Entry in the parade is voluntary, no entry fee is charged and no payment for entry is given.
- The parade is a festive occasion to celebrate the Australian lifestyle and is not to be used to promote religious or political purposes.
- The Parade is a fun family event and no inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated from participants.
- Participants must at all times promptly comply with instructions given by the Parade Manager, by Parade Marshals appointed by ADCSA and by members of the South Australia Police Service.
- Vehicles and\or floats participating in the Australia Day in the City Parade must be listed on the Registration Form and approved by the Parade Manager.
- All vehicles in the Parade must be ‘special’ or ‘decorated’ vehicles.
- Vehicles must comply with our vehicle rules available here.
- Vehicles must be registered or have a permit and must be driven by a current driver’s licence holder. Holders of Learners Permits will not be permitted.
- Vehicles participate in the parade at their own risk.
- A maximum of 12 vehicles will be permitted per parade entry and vehicles must travel two abreast.
- Participants must take care when travelling as passengers on any vehicle or float to avoid all risk of falling and acknowledge that they travel on that vehicle or float at their own risk.
- All signage, decorations, furniture and other items on a vehicle or float must be securely attached to that vehicle or float.
- Participants consent to the use by the ADCSA for promotional purposes of images taken of the Parade and its Participants.
- Participants acknowledge that any failure on their part to comply with the Parade Rules may result in their exclusion from participation in the Parade, immediately and in the future.
- Participants acknowledge that they participate in the Parade at their own risk and must take all reasonable steps to preserve their own personal safety and the safety of others.
- Participants agree to release and discharge and to indemnify the ADCSA from any cost borne of harm resulting from their participation in the Parade.
- It is the responsibility of the person lodging the Parade Registration to ensure that they, and all participants for that group, are aware of the Parade Rules and are willing to comply with those Rules.
Next years event occurs on Saturday 26th January, 2019 – Parade starts at 6:00pm with Marshalling from 4:30pm in Franklin Street.
If you have any queries please call the Australia Day Council of South Australia on 8212 3999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about participating in the 2019 Australia Day Parade or applying for a free Art Workshop you are most welcome to contact Bill Bell directly (email@example.com or telephone 8212 3999) or call into our office – Office 18, 240 Currie St, Adelaide SA 5000.
Please complete and return this form by Friday, 16th November 2018 either online or by email or post to:
Australia Day Council of SA
Office 18, 240 Currie St, Adelaide SA 5000.
Phone: 8212 3999/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org